Call Toll Free +1 855-856-TIPS
COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC.
Michael P. McCurdy, Known Surviving Heir of Sandra M. McCurdy, Michelle P. Wycko, Known Surviving Heir of Sandra M. McCurdy, and Unknown Heirs of Sandra M. McCurdy
NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE OF REAL PROPERTY
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO PREVENT THIS SHERIFF’S SALE
1. The sale will be canceled if you pay to Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC. the back payments, late charges, costs, and reasonable attorney’s fees due. To find out how much you must pay, you may call McCabe, Weisberg and Conway, LLC, Esquire at (215) 790-1010.
2. You may be able to stop the sale by filing a petition asking the Court to strike or open the judgment, if the judgment was improperly entered. You may also ask the Court to postpone the sale for good cause.
3. You may also be able to stop the sale through other legal proceedings.
AND YOU HAVE OTHER RIGHTS
EVEN IF THE SHERIFF’S SALE DOES TAKE PLACE
2. You may be able to petition the Court to set aside the sale if the bid price was grossly inadequate compared to the value of your property.
3. The sale will go through only if the buyer pays the Sheriff the full amount due on the sale. To find out if this has happened, you may call McCabe, Weisberg and Conway, LLC, at (215) 790-1010.
4. If the amount due from the buyer is not paid to the Sheriff, you will remain the owner of the property as if the sale never happened.
5. You have a right to remain in the property until the full amount due is paid to the Sheriff and the Sheriff gives a deed to the buyer. At that time, the buyer may bring legal proceedings to evict you.
6. You may be entitled to a share of the money which was paid for your real estate. A schedule of distribution of the money bid for your real estate will be filed by the Sheriff within thirty (30) days of the sale. This schedule will state who will be receiving that money. The money will be paid out in accordance with this schedule unless exceptions (reasons why the proposed schedule of distribution is wrong) are filed with the Sheriff within ten (10) days after the posting of the schedule of distribution.
7. You may also have other rights and defenses, or ways of getting your real estate back, if you act immediately after the sale.
YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS PAPER TO YOUR LAWYER AT ONCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LAWYER, GO TO OR TELEPHONE THE OFFICE SET FORTH BELOW. THIS OFFICE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT HIRING A LAWYER.
IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO HIRE A LAWYER, THIS OFFICE MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT AGENCIES THAT MAY OFFER LEGAL SERVICES TO ELIGIBLE PERSONS AT A REDUCED FEE OR NO FEE.
ASSOCIATION DE LICENCIDADOS
Dauphin County Lawyer Referral Service
213 North Front Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101