Call Toll Free +1 855-856-TIPS
Paris, France – President Macron won his second term cementing another 5 years as France’s leader. After the latest final vote counts were completed it revealed a larger than anticipated lead over his opponent. The win comes as a breathe of fresh air to Europe and World counterparts as it signals a strong unity amongst parties and in turn the most important topics facing the world: human rights, environment, infrastructure and supply chain.
French Presidential Race Facts
- French President Emmanuel Macron is re-elected with 58.55 percent of the vote, defeating his rival carrying 41.45 percent.
- Macron acknowledged division and the work needed that comes with it.
- Turn-Out, although low, signals that those voters or votes wont go to a certain side in the future, a promising side to undecided voters and the “left” of politics.
- French President Emmanuel Macron captured 18,799,812 votes verses his opponent’s 13,297,729 votes
- The win solidifies stability of world commerce and persistence in supply chain strength
- France Presidential Election Voter turnout was 26.41%