Call Toll Free +1 855-856-TIPS
PO# 1265-9676 DO# 1028330
CITY OF DALLAS
REQUEST FOR BIDS
bonfirehub.com by 1:00 PM on Fridays. All bids will be publicly read at 2:00 PM on Fridays and can be viewed on the City of Dallas’ website at www.dallascityhall.com (see City Meetings). Bid title, department, and date of public reading are listed below and on the City of Dallas’ solicitation website at https://dallascityhall.
bonfirehub.com. Unless otherwise noted in the description below the bid packet may be obtained from https://dallascityhall.
Submittals will not be accepted after the due date/time and hard copy submittals are not permissible.
CIZ23-AVI-2091 – Lemmon Ave. Streetscape Enhancements
The Department of Aviation is soliciting bids for the Lemmon Avenue Streetscape Enhancements project at Dallas Love Field Airport. The scope of work includes construction of sidewalks, pedestrian & bicycle trails, landscaping, gateway features, decorative street and pedestrian lighting, upgrade of traffic signals and other related improvements along Lemmon Avenue starting at Collville Ave. near Mockingbird Lane continuing to Shorecrest Drive, and on Shorecrest Drive from Lemmon Avenue to Webb Chapel Extension. Project scope will also include landscaping and gateway features for the triangular median area enclosed by Mockingbird Lane, Airdrome Drive and Lemmon Avenue, neighborhood pocket park and an aircraft observation area at George Coker Circle.
MWBE GOAL: 32.00%
The City of Dallas Department of Aviation, in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d to 2000d-4) and the Regulations, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises will be afforded full and fair opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.
1) Buy American Preference – source Title 49 USC § 50101 The Buy-American Preference requirement in 49 USC § 50101 requires that all steel and manufactured goods used on AIP projects be produced in the United States.
2) Trade Restriction Certification – 49 USC § 50104; 49 CFR part 30 – The trade restriction certification and clause applies to all AIP funded projects
3) The Bidder (Proposer) must supply all the information required by the bid or proposal form.
Contracts over $2,000
4) Davis Bacon Requirements -source 2 CFR § 200 Appendix II(D), 29 CFR Part 5 The Davis-Bacon Act ensures that laborers and mechanics employed under the contract receive pay no less than the locally prevailing wages and fringe benefits as determined by the Department of Labor.
Contracts over $10,000
5) Affirmative Action Requirement – For contracts of $10,000 or more, a contractor having fifty or more employees, and his sub-contractors having fifty or more employees and who may be awarded a sub-contractor having fifty or more employees and who may be awarded a sub-contract of $50,000 or more, shall maintain an affirmative action program within one hundred twenty days (120) of the commencement of the contract
Contracts over $25,000
6) Debarment and Suspension Source 2 CFR part 180; 2 CFR part 1200; DOT Order 4200.5 – The contractor entering into a contract with the City are not presently suspended, excluded or debarred by any Federal department or agency from participating in federally-assisted projects.
7) Government Wide Requirement for Drug-free Workplace. Source Title 49, Part 32; The City of Dallas will require an agreement with the contractor, as a condition of the award, to comply with the requirements in Source Title 49, Part 32 Subpart B or subpart C, if an individual.
Questions Due Date/Time: February 24, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
Pre-Bid Meeting: February 9, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. at the Dallas Love Field Flight Deck Conference Center, 8008 Herb Kellerher Way, Dallas, TX 75235.
Bid Due Date/Time: March 3, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. (local time)
Open/Reading Date/Time: March 3, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (local time)