Call Toll Free +1 855-856-TIPS
SOLICITATION OF PROPOSALS
Twin Creeks Conservancy District is seeking proposals for needed repair and maintenance work to the detention pond located at the corner of McCool Road and County Road 750 N in Portage Township, Porter County, Indiana. The scope of work on the project would include:
Project #1 (Streamway)
1. Remove and dispose of logs and miscellaneous debris from outlet of culvert entering from County Road 750 N
2. Clear and re-trench, as necessary, the stream going from culvert to fenced-in drain so as to ensure proper flow
3. Remove and dispose of any garbage and debris from streamway. The trees, field grass and cattails shall remain along both sides of streamway. However, any debris shall be removed and disposed of
4. Remove and dispose of any debris, weeds and tree saplings located in and around fenced in drain
5. Contractor is responsible for disposal and any fees pertaining to disposal of any waste materials
6. Contractor must provide before and after pictures.
Project #2 (Tree Line)
1. Cut down and remove any dead trees and underbrush in tree line along County Road 750 N. from McCool Road to west property line
2. Remove and dispose of any garbage and debris in tree line along County Road 750 N, from McCool Road to west property line
3. Contractor is responsible for disposal and any fees pertaining to disposal of any waste materials
4. Contractor must provide before and after pictures
Proposals should be submitted on lump sum basis. Contactors may submit proposals for one or both of the identified projects. The successful contractor will be required to provide proof of insurance prior to commencing the projects. Depending on weather conditions, project completion would occur during the 30-day period immediately following issuance of the notice to proceed.
A representative from the Twin Creeks Conservancy District will be available on site at 10:00 a.m. on June 5, 2021 to meet with any interested contractor to discuss the project. Proposals will be received through June 17, 2021 at the Twin Creeks Conservancy District mailing address of PO BOX 209, Wheeler, Indiana 46393. Proposals will be opened and reviewed in connection with the Board meeting scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on June 21, 2021. All contractors submitting proposals by the June 17 deadline will be provided with additional information concerning whether the Twin Creeks Conservancy District June 21 meeting will convene in-person or telephonically.
Board of Directors
Twin Creeks Conservancy District