Call Toll Free +1 855-856-TIPS
needs of the district.
Contractors will be paid by state formula for regular transportation and activity
1. 12 regular bus runs. The district currently operates with mixture of 72 and 77 passenger buses
2. 2 regular bus runs in 25 passenger mini buses to navigate difficult pick up and drop areas
3. 1 Special Education van to Soaring Heights, Mifflin, PA
4. 2 wheelchair accessible vans to Greenwood School District
5. 2 ambulatory care vans to Greenwood School District
6. 1 Non-Public Mini bus/van to Juniata Mennonite School
7. 1 Non-Public Mini bus/ van to Raccoon Valley Amish School
8. 1 Regular bus run to Cumberland Perry Vocational Technical School. (72)
9. 4 After school Activity runs
10. Athletic Events & Field Trips
11. Availability of a mini bus/van on an “as needed” basis
*All buses must be equipped with video camera security equipment that operates on a daily basis at the cost of the contractor
*All vehicles must be equipped with cell phones at the cost of the contractor
*Contractors will provide accurate monthly mileage sheets for all activity and athletic runs
*Contractors may bid on all the transportation or portions of the transportation listed above
2. Equips regular size passenger buses with strobe warning lights on the roof.
3. Any additional services that will be provided beyond the scope of the original specifications.
Greenwood School District
405 E. Sunbury Street
Millerstown, Pa 17062
All proposals must be submitted by 12:00 noon on Friday, May 21, 2021.