PO# 1265-9369/ DO# 915787
CITY OF DALLAS
bonfirehub.com until 1:00 P.M. on FRIDAYS. All bids will be publicly read at 2:00 P.M on FRIDAYS and can be viewed on the City of Dallas’ website at www.dallascityhall.com (see City Meetings). Bids titles and dates of public opening are listed below. Bid Packets may be obtained by downloading from https://dallascityhall.
CIZ1978- “Alley Reconstruction Group 17-7001”
1. 4403-4451 Cinnabar Drive and 6102-6150 Symphony Lane from Everglade Road to Showbend Lane – PB17V048
2. 5605-5831 Everglade Road and 5606-5824 Twineing Street from Ponderosa Way to Alley – PB17V053
3. 5710-5814 Meadowick Lane and 5274-5290 Ponderosa Circle from Alley to Ponderosa Way – PB17V055
4. 6024-6440 Samuell Boulevard and 6205-6441 Symphony Lane from Showbend Lane to Gallion Drive – PB17V056
5. 6206-6440 Symphony Lane and 4307-4339 Cinnabar Drive from Showbend Lane to Gallion Drive – PB17V057
6. 7129-7195 Elliott Drive and 7130-7184 Rolling Fork Drive from Clover Haven to Street to Freestone Circle – PB17V059
Plans, Specifications and Proposal will be available on the City of Dallas’ solicitation website at https://dallascityhall.
bonfirehub.com on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
There will be a Pre-Bid Conference held at 10:00 A.M. on Thursday, April 15, 2021 virtually online. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, in-person Pre-Bid Conferences and site visits will not be held. The Pre-Bid Conference will be held online using Microsoft Teams Meeting and can be accessed using the following link:
Online meeting link:
Join by phone Microsoft Teams Meeting
United States, Dallas (Toll) Conference ID:
539 495 960#)
Electronic version of Plans, Specifications and Proposal can be obtained at the following City of Dallas website at https://dallascityhall.
bonfirehub.com and will be available on April 7, 2021. Vendors shall submit project related questions via email to Mehari Abraha (mehari.abraha@
dallascityhall.com) no later than 5:00 P.M. on April 23, 2021. Responses to all questions received will be provided in an addendum no later than April 27, 2021.
Project Manager: Mehari Abraha, (214) 948-4447,
Bid Closing Date:
April 30, 2021